We offer four grades of our Pure NYS Maple Syrup.
- Golden – Delicate, light in color with a delicate hint of maple.
- Amber Rich – an amber color with a richer maple taste.
- Dark Robust – Darker than amber with a robust maple flavor.
- Very Dark Very Strong – our darkest syrup with our strongest flavor, a favorite for cooking.
The grades are determined by color first, all syrup is tested using a light transmittance which gives a number.
- Golden = 75 to 100
- Amber Rich = 50 to 74.9
- Dark Robust = 25 to 49.9
- Very Dark Very Strong = 0 to 24.9